Friday, May 26, 2017

More Daylilies

You didn't think we were done with them, did you?!

Don't worry; it's a slightly smaller dose, this time.

First up is 'Kwanso', which came from either Mom or Granny L., many years back.  I wonder how 'Kwanso' manages to look so neat and tidy compared to most double/triple daylilies I've seen... (Actually, I'm not sure this is 'Kwanso'.  Maybe it's 'Flore Pleno'... I'm not sure how to tell the difference, but I tend to remember one name better than the other, so 'Kwanso' it is!)

'Kwanso' Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

I'm still working my way through a backlog of photos, but these are the most recent of the bunch.  The daylilies seem to be slowing down, so I think we've passed the peak of our daylily season.  There are still some that have yet to start, though, so things might pick up again.