Monday, June 18, 2018

Return of the Daylilies

You know what I'm about to say: I'm still working through the backlog of photos! 

Today's batch are all lilies of the day ;o) (otherwise known as daylilies).  This time, I haven't bothered grouping "like" flowers together, so they're served up in the order I took them. 

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

'Happy Returns':

Daylily

Daylily

This next one might possibly be 'Dominic' (see previous post), but I don't recall for certain, and it might just as easily be one I grew from seeds bought on eBay.  It's a gorgeously high-contrast flower, either way!

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

I think this is 'Fairy Tale Pink'. 

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

Daylily

More daylily pix to come.  (Many, many more.)  Also one or two of other plants.